This Key Note Market Digest analyses key performance data and the structure of the UK sector engaged in accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities and tax consultancy between 2005 and 2014. In addition, various market trends, both ongoing and emerging, and key drivers are also examined.
The report covers activities under the UK SIC (2007) category 69.2 —Accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities; tax consultancy — and the UK SIC (2003) category 74.12 — Accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities; tax consultancy. This category covers the following activities:
- preparation of auditing and financial accounts
- examination of accounts and certification of their accuracy
- recording of commercial transactions from businesses or others
- preparation of personal and business income tax returns
- advisory activities and representation on behalf of clients before tax authorities.
Key Note’s Market Digest reports deliver valuable insight into corporate activity throughout the UK economy, providing an overview of key measures and metrics across a diverse range of industries and market sectors, ranging from agriculture and manufacturing through to wholesale, retail and service activities. Comprehensive and easily digestible, the following report provides information over a 10-...