This Key Note Market Digest analyses key performance data and the structure of the UK sector engaged in the treatment and disposal of hazardous waste between 2008 and 2014. In addition, various market trends, both ongoing and emerging, and key drivers are also examined.
The report covers activities under the UK SIC (2007) category 38.22 — Treatment and disposal of hazardous waste. This category covers a few main activities:
- the operation of facilities for treatment of hazardous waste
- the treatment and disposal of toxic live or dead animals and other contaminated waste
- the incineration of hazardous waste
- the disposal of used goods such as refrigerators to eliminate harmful waste
- the treatment, disposal and storage of radioactive nuclear waste including: the treatment and disposal of transition radioactive waste (i.e. decaying within the period of transport) from hospitals and encapsulation, preparation and other treatment of nuclear waste for storage.
Key Note’s Market Digest reports deliver valuable insight into corporate activity throughout the UK economy, providing an overview of key measures and metrics across a diverse range of industries and market sectors, ranging from agriculture and manufacturing through to wholesale, retail and service activities. Comprehensive and easily digestible,...