This Key Note Market Digest analyses key performance data and the structure of the UK sewerage sector between 2008 and 2014. In addition, various market trends, both ongoing and emerging, and key drivers are also examined.
The report covers activities under the UK SIC (2007) category 37.00 — Sewerage. This category covers the following activities:
- the operation of sewer systems or sewer treatment facilities
- collecting and transporting of human waste water from one or several users, as well as rain water by means of sewerage
- networks, collectors, tanks and other means of transport (sewage vehicles, etc.)
- emptying and cleaning of cesspools and septic tanks, sinks and pits from sewage; servicing of chemical toilets
- the treatment of waste water (including human and industrial waste water, water from swimming pools, etc.) by means of physical, chemical and biological processes like dilution, screening, filtering, sedimentation, etc.
- the maintenance and cleaning of sewers and drains, including sewer rodding.
Key Note’s Market Digest reports deliver valuable insight into corporate activity throughout the UK economy, providing an overview of key measures and metrics across a diverse range of industries and market sectors, ranging from agriculture and manufacturing through to wholesale, retail...