This Key Note Market Digest analyses key performance data and the structure of the UK veterinary activities sector between 2005 and 2014. In addition, various market trends, both ongoing and emerging, and key drivers are also examined.
The report covers activities under the UK SIC (2007) category 75.00 — Veterinary activities — and UK SIC (2003) category 85.20 — Veterinary activities. This category covers the following activities:
- animal health care and control activities for farm animals
- animal health care and control activities for pet animals.
These activities are carried out by qualified veterinarians when working in veterinary hospitals, as well as when visiting farms, kennels or homes, in their own consulting and surgery rooms, or elsewhere. The category also covers:
- activities of veterinary assistants or other auxiliary veterinary personnel
- clinico-pathological and other diagnostic activities
- animal ambulance activities.
Key Note’s Market Digest reports deliver valuable insight into corporate activity throughout the UK economy, providing an overview of key measures and metrics across a diverse range of industries and market sectors, ranging from agriculture and manufacturing through to wholesale, retail and service activities. Comprehensive and easily digestible...