We collect information from visitors to www.keynote.co.uk through the use of online
forms/email hyperlinks and each time you email us your details. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake through this site, including details of payment cards used.
We collect additional information automatically about your visit to our website. Please see our cookies policy for more details - cookies policy.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- Providing and personalising our services
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests
- Administering orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers
- Administering membership records
- Crime prevention and prosecution of offenders
- Maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource
- Providing you with information about products and services.
Please note that your information may be used by us to send you details of those products or services that we offer, that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you, please contact the Marketing Manager at email@example.com or please write to Marketing Manager at Key Note Ltd, 5th Floor, Harlequin House, 7, High Street, Teddington, Richmond Upon Thames, TW11 8EE.
We will not share your data with third parties except as required to do so by government bodies and law enforcement agents.
Subject access requests
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at IT Operations Manager, Key Note Ltd, 5th Floor, Harlequin House, 7, High Street, Teddington, Richmond Upon Thames, TW11 8EE. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of up to £10 for any such request.
Our Cookies Policy
(N.B. this will be updated before the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 amendments of 2011 are brought in at the end of May 2012).
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Find out more about cookies on www.allaboutcookies.org
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instructions on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that turning off cookies will restrict your use of our website.
Session ID cookies are used on Key Note and can't be switched off due to the following:
- For our subscription environment, Key Note allows users to log in to access your subscription or paid content. Cookies are used to securely identify you on your current services, to simplify authentication when you navigate to other Key Note services, and to track that your usage complies with your license to use our paid subscription services.
- For our e-commerce platforms, cookies help track what services you have added to a basket for purchase and allow you successfully to complete your purchase of our services.
Cookies are used on the Key Note website to tailor your experience. For instance, cookies permit:
- you to navigate around search results
- live chat support
- the website to remember your log-in details
- you to share pages with social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
We utilise other cookies to analyse how you use our websites and to monitor website performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customising our offerings and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular to determine which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
If you access our website as a non-customer, then the browsing data collected will remain anonymous; we cannot track back to you the pages that you visit.
If you access our website as a customer, then we track what information individuals access in order to report about the amount and type of information that your users access.
Tools and technologies that Key Note uses for analytics:
- Google Analytics used for clients and non-clients.
- Addthis – used to monitor social sharing.
Behaviourally Targeted Advertising Cookies
We do not display targeted third-party advertising.