Use Key Note research to boost your employability!
With the employment market becoming ever more competitive it is crucial to prepare and research your potential employer before those important interviews.
Understanding a potential employer’s company, market and competitors is evidence you have taken the time and effort to research their industry. Key Note market intelligence is perfectly placed to help you understand all aspects of a marketplace that may just help you achieve the success you deserve.
Access detailed analysis of companies and markets that will enable you to:
- Analyse a market’s strengths and weaknesses
- Investigate current issues that may impact on your employer’s success
- Learn about future trends and developments using Key Note’s 5-year market forecasts
- Understand your employer’s market place and the challenges it may face
- Research opportunities for new business growth
Research a company:
- Use Key Note’s List Builder facility to generate a list of companies in a particular market and region, then use their contact details to send your CV
- Benchmark an organisation’s performance against selected competitors to see which companies are the best performers
- Research key senior contacts including directors and shareholders
- Analyse a company’s financial performance to see whether it is growing in strength or if sales are declining?
- Understand average pay in the market and who pays above or below that rate
For more information about using Key Note to boost your employability, please contact staff at the library.