Key Note offers a unique combination of market research and company information on one user-friendly platform. With in-depth company and market analysis you can truly understand the workings of each industry and its component companies.
Search our database for UK, Irish and Unincorporated companies here.
Or to view company reports for FTSE 100 companies, use our FTSE 100 quick links
With a live database of UK and Irish companies you can analyse up to 10 years of company financials, spot trends, access historical data and view market performance at a glance.
- 8 million UK companies
- 200,000 Irish companies
- 450,000 unincorporated businesses
For data that empowers, look no further...
In addition to 10-year company financials, Key Note clients benefit from direct access to essential data that include:
- Peer comparisons
- 21 essential key ratios
- Original documents
- County Court Judgements
- Mortgage details
- Financial strength indicators
- Directors and other contacts
- Detailed company ownership information
- Risk Scores
Information you can put to work...
- Research clients and suppliers and identify shareholders
- Monitor companies and people – receive alerts with updates on your chosen organisations
- Pinpoint and analyse new commercial partners
- Assess a company's financial performance
- Identify and target key prospects
- Integrate Key Note contact data into your CRM to equip your sales team
- Combine market research and company information for all the background information on acquisitions
- Benchmark your organisation's performance against selected competitors
- Understand the connections of an individual's directorships and shareholdings
- Utilise 21 Key Ratios covering profitability, efficiency, liquidity, gearing and employee performance
- Create tailor-made reports combining market and company information that is relevant to you
- Output data and bespoke reports in PDF, Excel or PowerPoint
Research senior individuals including shareholders, directors and secretaries across UK and Irish companies. Key Note’s people analysis will allow you to gain a connected view of an individual's directorships and shareholdings to better research clients and suppliers.
- Create targeted sales and marketing campaigns focusing on key contacts, locations, sectors and more
- Target key prospects and identify commercial relationships
- Search for and identify shareholders
- Use accurate data that is updated every 24 hours