Comparing a company's performance against another has never been so easy. Key Note's benchmarking tool will provide you with a quick and simple way to benchmark your selected companies using 21 key performance ratios.
Start benchmarking companies here.
Why use Key Note's Benchmarking tool?
Key Note's Benchmarking tool is designed to save you time, no more complex financial calculations when you can access in-depth analysis at the click of a button. Spot strong or weak performers, identify companies that are ripe for investment and compare efficiency and productivity.
- Identify and evaluate a company's competitiveness and productivity
- Spot companies that offer ideal investment opportunities
- Identify where a company is weak or strong
- See which companies pay the best and worst in each market
- Locate companies that have consistently grown
- Gauge if a business is solvent and quick at paying its debts
- Measure a company's success against its competitors
- Understand which companies in a sector are the most efficient
Benchmark directly from a Key Note Report
An easy starting point is to benchmark directly from a Key Note League Table chapter within a report, where our analysts have already selected the relevant companies for each market. Researchers can use the pre-compiled list to produce a market-specific Benchmark Report or add and remove companies to refine the list as needed.
Integrated and Intuitive Benchmarking
- Benchmark directly from a League Table chapter
- Upload an existing list of company registration numbers for benchmarking
- Generate a Benchmarking Report directly from List Builder
- View a Benchmarking Report online or export it to Excel
- Benchmark up to 200 companies at a time