Key Note has a long history of having been relied upon by users throughout the academic world. Students, lecturers, researchers, librarians and employability professionals all benefit from access to the variety of Market Research reports and company Information used by their counterparts in the corporate world.
- Analyse industry leaders
- Substantiate business plans, marketing ideas and concepts
- Examine current issues, market trends, developments, market size, competitive structure and marketing activity
- Focus on a specific target market using exclusive buying behaviour and primary consumer research
- Support business plans and strategies utilising Key Note's 5-year market forecasts
- Discover a market's Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and
Threats (SWOT Analysis)
- Assess how trends in politics, the economy, society, technology, the
environment and law are having an impact on a specific market (PESTEL analysis)
- Follow up on the useful contact details to help users carry out
- Impress potential employers with the knowledge of their company,
performance, competitors and marketplace
To book a demo or a free trial contact us now.