About Key Note
Key Note is an organisation that prides itself on delivering the very best market insight and analysis. To continue to do this, we invest a great deal of time and effort in ensuring that we have the right people who share our creative attitude, commitment and determination.
Our work ethic and company values make Key Note a place that nurtures ideas and welcomes innovation.
New vacancy - Financial Data Analyst
Location: Teddington, Middlesex
The role involves the production of Companies House financial reports through all stages of the production process, from scheduling to analysing financial data.
The team produce business ratios and financial surveys which provide external users with the ability to compare, contrast and analyse financial performance of leading companies in key industry sectors.
The process requires information to be extracted from our company information database to be analysed and adjusted where necessary. In the analysis stage judgement is required to decide whether certain companies should be included or excluded from the report and to identify anomalies within the financials in order to provide feedback for the data to be corrected within the database.
A further key element of this role is to provide financial reports to the writers of Key Note market research reports.
This role would be suitable for individuals who have strong numeracy and literacy skills with a view to gaining experience in financial information and analysis.
Please email Phillippa Smith at email@example.com for more information
New vacancy - Telesales Executive
Location: Teddington, Middlesex
Key Note is looking for a Telesales Executive to join its team. The role requires a driven and proactive approach and you will be responsible for delivering New Business over the telephone. Team members are expected to develop and manage their own sales pipeline as well as contribute to a monthly team sales target. The ideal candidate will be upbeat, positive and friendly and most importantly at ease talking on the phone to senior decision-makers, asking questions to identify research needs, and advising clients on appropriate research solutions.
- Achieve daily activity and monthly sales targets
- Sell to customers across the UK
- Develop, grow and support all aspects of the business sales cycle
- Manage and track a high volume of telephone prospects
- Follow up events and direct mail campaigns
- Conduct presentations over the phone with Directors and CEO's
- Penetrate new markets and cultivate sales leads
- Deliver accurate pipeline and forecasts to sales management
In order for your application to be successful it is necessary for you to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience and success in a cold-call telesales environment
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in a telephone-based role
- Competitive and a team player
- Willing to take on board new ideas
- Energetic and naturally inquisitive
- Good IT Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Database experience (Goldmine an advantage)
- Confident telephone manner
Following this role there is potential for you to move into field sales/account management.
Please email Pooja Aspinall at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information