- My Key Note
- About Key Note
- Research Method
- Media Centre
- Contact Us
Need more than one report? A Key Note subscription could save you over 50%. Call today for more details and a FREE online demonstration 0845-504 0452.
Key Note is an organisation that prides itself on delivering the very best market insight and analysis. To continue to do this, we invest a great deal of time and effort in ensuring that we have the right people who share our creative attitude, commitment and determination.
Our work ethic and company values make Key Note a place that nurtures ideas and welcomes innovation.
Key Note is looking for a Telesales Executive to join their team. The role requires a driven and proactive approach and you will be responsible for delivering New Business over the telephone. Team members are expected to develop and manage their own sales pipeline as well as contribute to a monthly team sales target.
The ideal candidate will be upbeat, positive and friendly and most importantly at ease talking on the phone to senior decision-makers, asking questions to identify research needs, and advising clients on appropriate research solutions.
- Achieve daily activity and monthly sales targets
- Selling to customers across the UK
- Developing, growing and supporting all aspects of the business sales cycle
- Manage and track a high volume of telephone prospects
- Follow up events and direct mail campaigns
- Conduct presentations over the phone with Directors and CEO's
- Penetrate new markets and cultivate sales leads
- Deliver accurate pipeline and forecasts to sales management
In order for your application to be successful it is necessary for you to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience and success in a cold call telesales environment
- Fluent in English
- Educated with a strong interest in Marketing and Sales
- Experienced in a telephone-based role
- Competitive and a team player
- Willing to take on board new ideas
- Energetic and naturally inquisitive
- Good IT Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Database experience (Goldmine an advantage)
- Confident telephone manner
- Preferred experience of 1 years B2B sales to be considered for this role
To apply for this exciting role please send your CV to Natalie Edney
We are currently looking for a hard working and enthusiastic writer/analyst to compile and write reports on major UK industry sectors, ranging from finance, retail, and healthcare to food and drink.
You must be able to assimilate and analyse large volumes of market research and present your interpretation in clear concise English. You will work as part of a team using your own initiative and meeting tight deadlines.
Candidates must have: extensive research skill; strong analytical and writing skills; ability to source relevant information and sift through that information to identify key material and findings; and expertise in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
To apply for this exciting role please send your CV to Phillippa Smith